Monday, March 05, 2007

Day 4 - Art every day for a month...


I took this digital picture of myself on Friday, and turned it into a digital collage. This was also during my blue mood, if that's not entirely obvious. If I wasn't in a bad mood already that day, this picture would have done it. I was so tired last week, and I think it shows in my face. I am having a lot of fun exploring the magic of Photoshop. I've worked in the program for many years, but my graphic arts job is more corporate in nature, so I don't get to do a lot of artistic treatments. This project is a great way to expand my knowledge of the program. I am in the midst of a lot of multi tasking this morning. As I write this, I am baking chicken & eggplant parm for dinner, as well as running the dishwasher. I walked Max at 5:30. Now it's time to get ready for work!!!

4 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

I am so enjoying your daily art, Kerri, and I can certainly relate to your "blue days". Your art is so beautiful and I love your digital collages. There is no stopping you now!

Laura said...

Kerri - These are great! I'm so in awe of your abilities. My computer talents are slim to none!
I'm so glad that you are doing this art a day...I look forward to checking on them!

Going For Greatness said...

Hi Kerri!
I love that you are comfortable enough to express your 'not so good' moods. It's nice to see a piece that I can relate to on another level that really grabs me when I'm just not in my best mood!
keep 'em comin'!
~XO
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Sisser, this is a really good blog. I love this one of you. I guess I can relate to the blue mood as well.

xoxo
Jesse