Saturday, March 03, 2007

Day 2 (art every day for a month) - Happy Birthday Mom!!


It's my mother's birthday today, so my second piece of art in my "make art every day for a month" challenge features my mom, in a digital collage. Although this image of her, taken many years ago, looks somewhat sweet and demure, those are not adjectives that I would use to describe her today. She's in her 60s but has more energy than three 20-year-olds, and I have always counted myself among the luckiest women in the world to have had such a great mother. Happy birthday mommy!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is wonderful! I've always loved this image that you've used so beautifully in your journal pages! Keep up the great work! Have you over come your posting problems? I love the background "texture" you acheived....how did you do that? It is not flat. Very cool...

Anonymous said...

Sisser,

I loved the one of Mommy!!! I think it is really cool. Great job!! Happy Birthday Mommy!!

xoxo
LiL Sisser

Going For Greatness said...

I love it! what a great piece to celebrate your mom!!!
XO
Gabi