Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day 13- Art every day - sunflowers


This digital illustration was inspired by the weather today... a balmy 50 degrees at 5:30 am when I walked Max. Of course, every season has its trade-offs. The melting snow has created some enormous and unavoidable mud puddles along the paths where we walk, but it's so nice to shed my hat and gloves that I don't mind wading through a puddle or ten. Even the brown grass is a sight for sore eyes, compared to miles of dirty snowbanks. I can't wait to be able to open the windows in my house, let in the fresh air, and dig in my garden. Max is happy just to sniff all of the marvelous smells unearthed from beneath several feet of snow.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is so happy and colorful! What fun! Keep it up I love seeing your art every day - it is the highlight of my day! Especially because I had to call my neighbor to yell at them about their dog who they allow to run free. It has been charging me and Penny on OUR property. Today he almost killed Leanne by charging her horse and chasing them. Not cool.

Enjoy your walks! Our velcro poodle is sopping up all that mud :)