Thursday, June 01, 2006

Running with scissors...

Saturday, June 3, 2006


Here is the sign that greets us at the school grounds where a group of us all walk our dogs in the early morning hours. Actually, there are several signs, with slightly different messages, to welcome us. As you can see from the small print, they know that we disregard the top part of the sign, so they just ask that we pick up after them. Too bad no one picks up after the kids who go to school there, who throw their food containers and water bottles all over the fields. At least dog poop biodegrades in less than 100 years...
And here is Max, one of the dogs from which they are protecting the school grounds. What a terror!
Debbie and I had a pretty successful artist's date yesterday too. We experimented with some background techniques from Claudine Hellmuth's books. I'll be posting some pictures on Monday, when I have a chance to download them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sign cracks me up!!! You are forbidden yet, "please pick up after your dog"... This sort of reminds me of "I'll show you".....

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»