Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gratitude...


This is a picture of a fountain in the small courtyard at my office. I walk past this beautiful courtyard numerous times everyday, but rarely think to visit, to take a break, to take stock. So today, I sat there for half an hour, and listened to the waterfall, and the birds sing, to read a little, to feel the sun (yes, sun!) shine on my face, and to be thankful...
for my health (or the blissful lack of knowledge of how bad it is); for my husband and my family; for my dog; for my art; for 41 wonderful years; for my home; my friends; my neighbors; for my job, and this wonderful courtyard; for possibility; opportunity; for today - it's really all we have.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Man, you're lucky - the only thing I see out of the window at the very end of our building is the top of another building. But hey - I'm grateful I work IN a building - that isn't being bombed. I read a statistic that was very sad - 30 in 100 people in the world have enough to eat. Gratitude indeed. We are SOOOO spoiled. We need to recognize that every day. Nice post!

Alex Warn said...

Like a number of diets designed for you to choose from, there are various penis enlargement methods which focus on helping you achieve bigger size for enhanced bedroom pleasure. Slim X Genie Keto

James said...

If you are still not convinced, watch others lose that flab effortlessly while you toil away on your treadmill alone! SF180 Keto

Alex Warn said...

Once you understand what you are eating, then it would be helpful for your healthy body and you can get the idea how to overcome from your weaknesses which affect your body's weight. Super Cut Keto

Alex Warn said...

Gastric Bypass Surgery can also improve the ability to perform routine daily activities, which could help improve one's quality of life. Super Cut Keto Reviews

Alex Warn said...

Added to the right foods, provides many important nutrients to your body, but low in carbs and fat, will regularly speed up your weight loss program. Primo Boost Keto

Alex Warn said...

A single of the popular errors that people today on a weight loss mission make mistaking thirst for hunger consequently, it is critical to tell when you are hungry and thirsty. Enhanced Keto

Alex Warn said...

Do not forget to throw away makeup that might be contaminated with germs as you may contract the illness again if you do not. Natura Beaute