Saturday, December 08, 2012

Sketch 26 - face

be a light

 
 
 
I am woefully underprepared for this holiday season, and yet, also rather unconcerned today. I am sure that a panic attack is right around the corner. Is it bad form to send everyone a link to my blog and post a digital Christmas card? Just kidding. I think this is dreadful, but at the rate I am going, this may be my only option.
 
Off to run errands, shop, walk Max, and then celebrate the season with friends. All is well. I will panic tomorrow!!
 
 

2 comments:

fran pascazio said...

Let this beauty lead your way with her light to your celebration. I use this famous quote from Scarlett O'Hara all the time "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." That's my motto!

Createology said...

No panic needed...this is the year to not stress over all that won't get done. Our health and well being is far more important! Let her light shine on dear...
I love her long hair!