Sunday, December 02, 2012

sketch 20 of 365- face

In addition to posting my 20th sketch in a row, I just noticed that this is my 500th blog post since I began blogging in 2006. Some bloggers offer gifts to readers, and I love this concept, but I have proven to be absolutely lousy at following through on anything that involves getting a package in the mail, so I will just offer my gratitude that anyone out there ever visits!

I really am grateful for this avenue of sharing art, ideas, and friendship, and this is an illustration of my gratitude... (which is funny because I drew it before I knew that this was my 500th post or what I would say today)...


this much



2 comments:

Createology said...

Huge Congratulations. You were my very first blog I ever followed way back when. What a wonderful journey. She is saying, "I Love you this much!" Me too...

fran pascazio said...

500 posts....kudos to you.....thanks for sharing your adventures with us.