Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun discovery...


While going through some of my endless file folders of papers and things I've saved, I came across a file of black & white line drawings that I created several years ago when I was entertaining the idea of starting my own rubber stamp company. Curiously, my style was very much along the lines of Impress, Savvy, and Amuse -- some pretty successful companies -- but my drawings never made it out of that file folder...until now.

I'm using Photoshop to digitally color and otherwise enhance them, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisser,

I love your original drawings. I think this is GREAT!! I have always loved your work.

I'm your biggest fan.

xoxo Lil' Sisser

Debbie said...

It is SOOOO good to see this out of the closet! I love how you colored it!! xox D