Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cindy Dean is cooler than James Dean!


As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I won a handmade flower pendant on Cindy Dean's blog a few weeks ago, and even though she is in the middle of moving to a new home this week, she managed to find the time to send it before the move -- but if that isn't cool enough, she sent me not ONE, but TWO (see picture) of these totally cool and stylish pendants, and they are even more fabulous in person than in pictures. Thanks again Cindy!!

I am continually amazed at the generosity and overall goodness of the artful blogging community. Cindy has inspired me to do a giveaway of my own, and I will be posting it soon!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cool Kerri! It looks GREAT on you!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! Also, I'm with Debbie -- it looks great on you!