Thursday, May 25, 2006

A date to make art!


My friend Debbie will be coming over tomorrow for a long-awaited artist date. We get together every month or two when we can, to brainstorm and make art. We start early in the morning and work all day, with a break for lunch. Sometimes we have specific projects in mind, and sometimes we make it up as we go. During our last studio day, I made this art doll, titled "She hung the moon." She's fashioned from a stick that I found while walking Max one day. The graceful curve was so appealing to me I just knew immediately what she would be. She's the prototype for a class that I'll be teaching at Art Connection in Scotia, in July, called Stick Figure Femme.
...and I have completed my third creative coaching session with Sheri Gaynor. The three sessions were an early birthday gift from Debbie, whom I can't thank enough, because Sheri's energy and passion are contagious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»