Monday, November 19, 2012

Sketch 7 of 365- face

wish
 

 
I wish all of my readers (yes, all THREE of you :o) -- a wonderful Thanksgiving week, filled with family, friends, food and fun -- unless of course, you don't like your family, have no friends, are allergic to food and well, let's face it, if that's the case, fun is kind of a long shot.
 
I plan to continue posting sketches during this time. I am assembling a digital porfolio, of sorts, with plans in the works for some prints and greeting cards after the new year. More to come!

3 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

YOUR SKETCHES WILL BE PERFECT FOR GREETING CARDS. AWESOME IDEA.

I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE WORKING ON ART AND PLANS.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND! XXOO

fran p. said...

Thankfully, I have friends ;-) I think.....I sort of like my family!!! I really do; most of them anyway and wine helps - and love all the sides of a Thanksgiving dinner, not allergic to one darn thing...don't care if the guest of honor [the turkey] is on my plate or not.....so I guess I have much to be thankful for.

I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Kerri and keep your little gals coming! I have a fondness for stars!!!

Createology said...

I am here...reader number 3...better late than never?!! Your drawings will be so cute on cards and lots more. I think this little gal is ready to put the star at the very tip top of the Christmas tree. Thanksgiving blessings to you dear...