Monday, March 22, 2010

Believe.

This is my word for the year. A one word resolution -- or revolution -- as it may be. In the previous two years, I chose first health, and then wealth, and I worried a little when I chose this word that it was not specific enough, not as action-oriented like the other two.

But after 2009 and all that transpired for my niece (and my family),I knew that this word is probably the most powerful of all.

As a result, things are happening that I have been working and hoping and praying for, for a long time. I cannot share them all yet, but I wanted to encourage you to try it...



Desire
Ask
BELIEVE
receive

The universe wants to deliver your dreams to you. Believe it.

6 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

Yes! awesome post! the universe is conspiring in our favor!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep believing Sisser... I am so happy for you that things are starting to turn around.

xoxo Love, Jesse

Peggy Beck said...

I too am a believer. According to William Walker Atkinson (1862-1932) "We are sending out thoughts of greater or less intensity all the time, and we are reaping the results of such thoughts. Not only do our thought-waves influence ourselves and others, but they have a drawing power - they attracct to us the thoughts of others, things, circumstances, people, "luck," in accord with the character of the thought uppermost in our minds". Thought vibration

Createology said...

Yes, I do BELIEVE. Life is good and we are the only ones who can make it what we want...if we BELIEVE. You are a wonderful inspiration to me and I am eternally grateful. Thank you Kerri Jean. Happy creating...

P.S. I think of Avery aka "cutes" every day and I smile.

pat smith said...

I love your word choice for the year! Everytime I enjoy your blog spot, I Believe that I, too can make some lovely art! I will keep trying!

Thanks for being so inspiring.
Hugs,
Pat Smith

Anonymous said...

AWESOME and I love the notion, "revolution." Perfect and I just know that you're up to great things and great things will find you. That's just you! HUGS and happiness on the road of belief!

=) Liz