Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday wishes...



To everyone who finds their way to my blog during this season, I wish you all a peaceful, abundant, magical holiday season.

I wish I could have posted more frequently this month, but for me, "tis the season" to be overwhelmed with all that I still have to do, so blogging falls to the bottom of a very long list...I am sure many of you feel the same way.

I will leave you with a few pictures of my Christmas tree, which is a skinny little fake tree that I still think is beautiful and charming. I hope to blog a little during the next week, but if not, I will be back in January with lots of art & life.

Fa la la la la
la la la la!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kerri! And the same to you and all your loved ones! Ah - tis the season!! And it's more tis the season for us this year than ever. At least you got cards out - ones you even made!!! That should go on your Ta Da! list! Us, no tree, no cards, but we do have this adorable little puppy. Humm, perhaps we'll just decorate her ;). XOX

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Kerri! So glad to know you. xox