Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Living our Dreams"

On the heels of my last Ta Da list, I need to say just a few words about my coach, Sheri Gaynor. I've worked with her on two separate occasions now to get through some self-imposed obstacles (are there any other kind, really?), and I would be remiss if I did not mention how instrumental she has been in the successes I'm beginning to have now. She very humbly insists that I did it all myself, but if it were not for her insights and her ability to help me find my core, and silence all the voices in my head, I am certain I would not have accomplished so much in such a short span of time. She has launched a new blog to accompany her website, and I've added the link at the right. It's called, aptly, Living our Dreams, and it's a great place to visit for wisdom and words of encouragement. Just fyi, she does coaching sessions by phone for those of you who are not in her neighborhood in Colorado.

No comments: