Thursday, March 05, 2015

90 Degrees.

No. It is most certainly not the weather. But last week I glanced at my art table, which had been tucked against a wall in the corner of my living room for a few years now, and decided it was facing the wrong way. I don't like facing the wall. So I turned it...90 degrees to the left, and I  am making art again. Now my table faces into the living room, instead of into a wall. Sometimes that is all it takes. A 90 degree turn.  A new perspective.

In progress...

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

so cool

fran pascazio said...

I LOVE that you are creating again….and sometimes just a little nudge will get you going! Good idea to turn the table….

Createology said...

A new perspective not facing a wall and now you are ready to play and make ART! Welcome back Kerri, Artist!

Peggy Beck said...

Maybe that is the solution to my disfunction. A new perspective. I love the photo of this post itself Kerry. You are so inventive. Love it. Glad to see you back at creating at home.