Monday, August 16, 2010

Art Saves!

Hi there readers. I was recently invited by the talented and inexhaustible Jenny Doh to be guest curator at Crescendoh this week. Please visit. Her site is filled with artistic inspiration and each day I've selected some of my favorite online links for you to explore.

I am off to Martha's Vineyard for a very special family vacation, and I hope to have some photos and stories (as well as time to post them) when I return!!

Hope you are enjoying the second stretch of summer!!!

4 comments:

Createology said...

Congratulations on being guest curator on Crescendoh! I look forward to your stories and photos of Martha's Vineyard family vacation. Happy enjoying...

fran pascazio said...

What a great piece on Crescendo, Kerri. Have a wonderful time on the Vineyard and I can't wait to hear about this special trip!
good wishes....

Peggy Beck said...

Thank you for directing us to Jenny's site and congratulatioins on being curator. wonderful stuff and can't wait to see future posts from your vacation. Have fun.

Cindy Dean said...

Congrats Kerri....