Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays everyone!!!


I am not sure I'll have the opportunity to post again before Santa arrives, so I am wishing everyone a very happy holiday weekend. My husband and I will be headed to my mom's family in the Catskills on Christmas Eve, and then to his family's home on Christmas day...then the following week, up north to my sister's for a holiday cousins reunion, and the next day to my dad's where we celebrate Christmas a week late (back down to the Catskills.) Phewf, I'm already tired.

I hope that all of you have a few moments amidst the hustle and bustle to experience the magical, wondrous spirit of the season. That is my holiday wish for all of you (and me too!)

I leave you all with a picture of my darling Max, who posed for me in front of the fireplace last week...

3 comments:

I need orange said...

Happy Holidays to you, too!

And safe travel!

-- Vicki in Michigan

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri, I hope you had a nice holiday and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

JUST ME said...

I just came to your blog from my friend's Mary Ann and I could not believe my eyes when I say this picture of your MAX. I swear he looks just like my TOBIE... Wow! I will have to tell my kids and hubby about this.

Thanks, Angelica Torrez