Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hot , hot, hot...



Did I mention that it's hot up here these days? I swear after every seemingly endless winter that I will not complain about summer weather, but the humidity wrecks me. I just can't function well in it... and Max agrees. Here he is, enjoying the very early morning sun, at about 6:30 am, before the oppressive heat of the day descends upon us and sends us moping into our air conditioned home. Of course, the good thing about spending time indoors on such a sunny day is that I will get lots of artwork and housework done, without feeling guilty about being inside. I am planning a class called charm school, making mixed media charms, which I'll be teaching in July at Art Connection -- if you're a local who hasn't visited my friend Melanie's store and mixed media studio, I hope you find time to do so this summer. It's a wonderful place to hang out and escape the heat while taking a class or just renting studio time to work on your own projects...everything -- mixed media, to beading, quilting, stamping and scrapbooking!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Humidity totally sucks! Literally. I have NO energy these last two days. I really want to do outside stuff but I just can't make it! But I remind myself - better than shovelling snow....I think...